WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Larry ain't get the goods

So, I tuned into CNN so I could watch "Larry King Live" and the interview with Dr. Jan Adams. . . wondering in my mind what is he going to say? Too my knowledge all the facts aren't out. So, he comes on the show -- and reveals he will not do an interview out of respect. Thank goodness, 'cuz he definitely won't come off as professional.

In this day and age in where media is pressin' for the exclusive, it was refreshing to know the interview did not go on as planned. It would be nice if media could focus on Dr. West life and celebrate it, but I'm not holding my breath.

It was a lil' sickening to see Larry counteroffer Dr. Adams' refusal to discuss matters by engaging him and his lawyer to reconsider coming on Thanksgiving eve. Come on Larry! He kept informing his audience that he'll forgo his vacation for the interview. Grrrrr. . . . stop it.

Well, I want you guys to be safe and be thankful for what you got and not get caught up in the shopping frenzy. Enjoy your time with family and friends and understand that you can't take things for chance.




cheers,

Bellini

2 comments:

DCMarauder said...

I missed the interview but it said on the news this morning that he walked out after 82 seconds and that he wouldn't answer questions out of respect for the West family. I think that if that's indeed why he refused its a classy thing to do.

Bellini said...

I think it would behoove him to not have conducted any interviews. I wonder what he told People magazine. Not sure if this is legally sound, but I feel like since the West family hasn't spoken out he should keep mum. I know it sucks for the media to sling mud all around, but you come off as professional and respectable.