WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Thoughts...

Once again, it is time for a few random thoughts...

1. WHEN IT RAINS IT ALWAYS POURS!!!

2. Is it possible to be attracted to someone ONLY by their voice ? I am sayin', one of client contacts voices does the voodoo-hoodoo on me! I am could swear is nothing but chocolate goodness from his velvet tone. (sigh) I am two steps away from running over there one evening just to find out. (chuckle)

3. When someone is willing to uproot their life and move to wherever in the universe for you, do you take them up on the opportunity under the assumption, he IS a grown a$$ man? I don't understand this kind of crazy leap of faith?!?! (chuckle) Everything of which you knew to be true will NO longer be. Hmm... ponder that?! Because I am not sure I am ready to accept someone who is willing to do this for me. He would have to find a new way of supporting himself... start a new. New friends, new ways, new food, NEW EVERYTHING.

4. I bought a nice, thoughtful gift for Semi for his birthday but as I wait for the day to arrive, I am afraid this might catapult into something I am quite ready for yet? Hmmm.... Especially since he is thinking he might follow me out of town the weekend we were going to celebrate. Yes, you read right DC crew... he got invited to a party that weekend in your area. Hmmm.....

5. Am I afraid of commitment because of my fear of being hurt? Hmmm....

Back to one, when it rains it pours.

1 comment:

Rum Punch said...

Umm... excuse me, miss?!?! This is wayyy too much rain. In my best island voice, "gal wait til I see you!" Much to discuss! :-)