WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Monday, September 13, 2010

Something New...

Sometimes someone new is the most exciting part.
Dialogue these make me chuckle to myself...

After you have already asked me out on a date and accepted, you ask me rather coy "Do you have a boyfriend?"

(chuckle)

"WOW! I think... shouldn't I have mentioned that two conversations ago, if that was the case?" I say.

"Well, you never know. Island women."

(chuckle)

"Oh no you didn't Island man?!?! You must think I just swam up on shore."

Straight answer "NO."

My turn "So do you have any women that would say you are their man?"

Silence.

"That is an interesting way to ask the question... not that I know of. I have friends but NO one I would call my girlfriend."

(chuckle)

Couvoisier coming out and asking negros straight up now! We all have friends but what I want to know is how much of those friends you misleading and got hanging around. To answer this question like "not that you know of" makes me believe that there is one that may getting the most attention and could beg to differ with your stance on the relationship. Just saying.

"Why do you laugh? What about you?" he says.

"Well, first off I am allergic to drama and I have a secret fear of being shot in the face so NO. I am not leading anybody on. And if you catch any dude telling you, I am his woman ask him if he said that to my face."

Laughs all around... you got me. Okay then... so far so Good.

Much luv until next week peace :)

No comments: