WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Monday, March 30, 2009

What do you say, Courvoisier? (Part 3)

"I didn't have sex until I was married."

"Really, how long did you date before you got married?"

"For about 3 years."

"Hmm, that is a commitment I take it your husband was down, that is what's up!"

"Well it is not like we didn't fool around..."

"Oh?"

"I mean we did do oral and we would do it using the back entrance"

"Excuse me. Umm... what is your definition of no sex? 'Cause if you ask me the word sex could follow the description of all of those activities you described."

"Well, if he doesn't vaginally penetrate then I can't get pregnant... and I don't consider any of those acts sexual."

Now those of you who know me, my crazy chic loves to take advantage of these moments to push even further.

"So tell me this... if your husband decided to engage in the same activities that you and him had prior to marriage with someone else, he would NOT be having sex? Just a thought."

Never in a million years, did I think I would hear these words from a woman three years my senior. I am just speechless and therefore, I conclude my post... maybe you could add some words to this for me?

Much luv until next week... peace :)

3 comments:

Au Naptural said...

No words to add that will make it all make sense. LOL!

I know someone who is "saving herself for marriage" yet engages in oral and anal sex. I'm just as confused as you on the definition of virginity. What's more is that while she doesn't do traditional vaginal penetration (i.e., penile), she'll do digital and ... di.ldo (couldn't think of a better euphemism). I say whatever helps you sleep at night.

Amaretto said...

Okay, the fact that she's 3 years older than us makes me scared. But then in her defense, back when we took Sex-Ed we only learned about vaginal penetration (only whores did oral or anal in the 80s-tee hee) Shoot I think we were even lucky to learn about condoms-complete with a banana application demonstration back in those days. But that doesn't make this any less sad, in the absolutely hilarious kind of way!

Anonymous said...

thats just totally insane logic ..she is lying to herself pretty much......SMH