WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Laughter

So my good government job actually had me working today, and then I got my procrastination on, then I watched Sherlock Holmes (great flick by the way). But in the midst of working for da man some n*gga (and I say that in the most affectionate way) sent me this. And it made me laugh...out loud!

Even though one week ago today the capital city of Haiti was reduced to rubble. And tonight good old Ted Kennedy’s seat is now being occupied by a Republican. And tomorrow all the political pundits will go on and on and about how this is all Obama’s fault, there are still things in this world for us to laugh about to help get us through all the changes that occur in this thing called life.

Enjoy!

See You In Seven

1 comment:

Rum Punch said...

BWAAAAHHHH! That is pure ignorance! My boss sent it to me yesterday, but I had yet to watch it. Oh that started my morning off right. Lol.