2. When work stresses me out... I fantasy shop online for expensive items, like $500 sundresses.
3. Met a lady who dedicates a month of every year to do volunteer work around the clock. That's NICE! Thought about it and maybe I could make that work if I achiveve the "I work 9 months out of the year" schedule, I am working towards.
4. I feel like I should be open to building a relationship with someone but the reality is I am really more interested in being in the studio. (sigh) Hope there aren't any missed opportunities there.
5. WTF!!! WTF!!! BP!!!
6. Noticing that focus and discipline is NO joke!
7. Despite how people feel about Kayne... I love his tracks and I am glad he is back... POWER:
"Got treasures in my mind but couldn’t open up my own vault,
My childlike creativity, purity and honesty,
Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts,
Reality is catchin’ up with me,
Takin’ my inner child,
I’m fighting for it, custody,
With these responsibilities that they entrusted me"
Despite his off the wall personality... you can rely on him to tell you how he really feels. I can dig that! Even if he comes off as an a$$. At least you know who you dealing with unlike some other artist. I rock POWER everyday.
8. Two years ago I said... Art was my soul. Two years later, I know it IS.
Much luv until next week... peace :)