enter deneta and her white boy, this week's featured couple.
"...both native Virginians and shared a passion for social justice, becoming friends while painting a mural at a homeless shelter in Boston. 'I was hoping we could be more than friends,' said Mr. Sells..."
4. he'd have to NOT smell like a dog...ever!
5. he'd have to have minimal body hair....that bushy back hair creepin' out your collar is not a good look.
6. he'd have to lay down a superb, dopalicious D game (i'm just sayin').
7. he'd have to have some money, and by money I mean a lot...like a trust fund or something.
8. he'd love me a whole lot more than I'd love him because he'd have to be willing to put up with my occasional rants against the white world without taking it personally.
9. I'd want him to look something like Brody from the Hills
with the quirky sense of humor of Seth from the OC