WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Thursday, April 23, 2009

video of the week

it's one of those days. when my mind is blank. but my head is full of work, life, love stuff. none of which is blog post worthy. so i decided to share this short video (shouts out to mrs meany for the tip) in hopes of brightening your day. it put a smile on my face.



enjoy!

2 comments:

MrsMeany said...

MJ -
I had TEARS streaming down my face! I haven't laughed this hard in years (the second wobble/fall pushed me over the EDGE!)
It's funny how something soooo silly made my day! (The male news anchors couldn't contain themselves either, so it's NOT just me!)

Courvoisier said...

She is FIRED!