I really liked the random musings. Got my own lil twist with some 20 questions flavor. Like to hear it, here it go...
1. How do you get sugar from a sugar daddy without coming out and asking "daddy can I have some sugar?"
2. Can a man ever just send you a "friendly" bouquet of flowers?
3. Marriage aint for everybody. And like phonte say, you might not know that till you get married.
4. Is it racist if you can't stand the sound of the voices of a particular race's female members only?
5. Should a woman ever make the first move and ask a man out?
6. Did curiosity really kill the cat or was it that thing the cat did that she aint had no business doing?
7. Some days I wanna be married but then when I think about the actual mechanics of it or meet some guy who I'm not feeling who flirtatiously tells me he is looking for a wife, I have a change of heart.
8. I'm really lovin' Gossip Girl right now. I firmly believe it's the best show on tv right now. The drama. The comedy. It's like the White tween's The Game.
9. Who needs fidelity when you're married to the one of the richest people in the world? So long as you don't disrespect the family wit no outside kids and national enquirer front page stories. Keep that shit discreet and for physical gratification purposes only.
10. Nude lip colors are supercute on peeps like Beyonce, J.Lo, and the random super model. How does it work for chocolate girls like me? Do I need to find a chocolate colored lip gloss to achieve that look?
SO LONG, FAREWELL...
The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot