WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. You ever have one of those days where you just ain't trying to go into work? Today is one of those days. (deep sigh) So I put on my head phones and listen to Kid Cudi 'Simple As That". I get me through these rough days... "Simple as that for your simple a$$" Wish I could get this on a t-shirt.

2. Could I get three 26 hour days in the week, please? Ones that are off-limits to my employer.

3. Did anyone watch the premier of Basketball wives? From the clips... it looks like it is off to a good start. Although, what is with these titles... only two of them are actual wives?! Royce are you serious? You really can't judge a book by it's cover. Really Royce? You know you should have kept that behind closed doors. And already the ladies are talking about I am not trying to around that!!!



VH1 TV Shows Music Videos Celebrity Photos News & Gossip


4. Shaq is a fool... I am cracking up! So much for the funk I was in this morning.

No comments: