WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Monday, August 31, 2009

Courvoisier Top 5

This Monday when I need the energy to do the work week one more time, sometimes I need a little eye candy to get going. Sorry male readers, this post is for the ladies but I am sure you can pick up a free grooming tips... j/k. (chuckle)

1. Idris Elba - Everybody likes him, so he is a given... I start with him.

2. Followed by Common, the classic cutie (as I like to call him).



3. Oh and let's not forget his co-star in the new movie Just Wright, Mechad Brooks. Yummy! Can't wait until the movie.

4. Another oldy but goody, Hill Harper takes number. One of these lunch breaks I plan to read that book of yours, the Conversation.



5. Lastly, my all time FAVE, Columbus Short. My oh my, does Courvoisier love her some Co-lum-bus!!!



Much luv until next week... peace :)





5 comments:

Amaretto said...

I will sine and cosine the circle of wonderfulness that is number 4! That was the last season of Desperate Housewives I watched. Who is number 5? And Morris doesn't make your list? :(

Rum Punch said...

Monday ignorance! I love it! Well y'all know that I love me some #2 - even tried to get on his tour bus. But his keyboardist was all, "he's tired." And I shan't tell y'all my response, but it was typical Rum Punch foolishness. So I never knew #3's name. I just know him as Jerome from the game. And I be tellin' Mint Julep I don't think he's that cute. She tells me I'm trippin... And maybe I am he looks scrumptious in that picture! LOL!

Amaretto said...

Oppps! My comment was directed at number 3 not number 4! Hill Harper is cool. I'm sine and cosining the circle wonderfulness that number 3! It's Monday, my bad!

Rum Punch said...

@ Amaretto - I was fina say - when did you start lovin Hill Harper? And when was he on Desperate Housewives? Lol....

Courvoisier said...

You two are way tooo silly!

Amaretto - Who is COLUMBUS? Please google him... I don't have time to type this response today. He hasn't done a lot of stuff but he is a dancer, actor and VERY intelligent brother. Heard him talk on a couple of shows and was blown!

I know Hill Harper is an old head but I just love to hear him talk. And Morris' time has come and gone... this list is TODAY for me. If I was doing a list of 10 then he would definitely make it with Rock Star Obama, and timeless Denzel.

Rum Punch - I need you to watch TrueBlood... just an episode with him in it. He is HOTTT to death... came a long way from Desperate Housewives. This dude makes me light headed when his shirt is off. LOL!