WE ARE: 5 women navigating our twenties in search of peace, happiness and love (or not). WE WRITE: about everything and nothing. From the insane to the mundane- you will find different paths taken, lessons learned and lives lived. WE THINK: you’ll enjoy it...Warning: Consumption of these views may leave you enlightened while intoxicated.

SO LONG, FAREWELL...

The View From Here will conclude on Friday, October 1, our third year anniversary. We would like to spend this month thanking all of our readers, followers, haters, visitors, family, friends, and fans for your continued support, encouragement, and comments over these past few years. Thanks y'all!
-The Five Spot

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Get on your grind!

Get ready to kick back and take it easy. It's hump-day Wednesday. So, remind folks and inform others that they only have 40-48 hours left to get on your last nerves. Please be advised that you have 2 days left to fix whatever is broken, so, with the remainder of time -- get on your grind.



This month primarily belongs to the Libras. Interesting creatures aren't they? sometimes the scales are balanced and sometimes they are not (shouts out to Big Poppa). . . So, October is here and fall is virtually around the corner. Ahhh. . . inhale the freshness of the autumn eve. No more flip-flops, capris, sandals -- at least not to work folks... Only 3 months remain before the calendar year is over, so are you content with the progress made in 2007? . .

After a quarter-century of living on this earth and the tax mother nature has levied against my body, I have embarked on a new adventure -- working with a personal trainer. I must say my initial warm-up/orientation kicked my a**, although I didn't feel the soreness in the beginning. The next day was murder to my muscles. But, no pain -- no gain, right, at least I hope so. I am impressed by the number of adults that have committed to taking their well-being in their own hands and committing to the gym (kudos). Now at the gym, we all come in all shapes and sizes, but we're all there for the same, rather similar reasons (yeah -- that's a better way to put it). In due time, you'll learn a lil' bit more about me (i.e. my progress made in the gym), but more about what I think. So, stay tuned. . .

Life is all about people and the degree of your relationships-- remember that.

Cheers,

Bellini

No comments: